lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2012

Mikey Batriani ♛ Mister Virtual World 2010

Mikey Batriani our ♛ Mister Vistual World 2010 is from Australia. He isnt is handsome its lovely and charismatic guy who was crowned almost 1 year ago like ♛ Mister Virtual World 2010 .Let's see what him told me in this lovely interview......

Hi Pily!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be interviewed. It still comes with great honor to be able to discuss my experiences with you.
Much love,

Mikey Batriani xoxox
Q: What did it feel to win the Mister Virtual World competition and what does this mean to you career?

MB:Undoubtedly, the Mr Virtual World competition held by the MVW Organization is one of the most sought after contests for male avatars in Second Life and of course, it would go without saying that it is truly an honorable experience! I entered Mr Virtual World just after taking a momentary respite from modeling and decided to enter the contest following my natural desire to present Mikey Batriani to an even wider audience. I already felt like a winner having the honor of representing my home country of Australia.



Q:How did you get into modeling and what do you enjoy most about the job?

 MB :I developed a natural curiosity for modeling having joined the Best of Second Life Readers Group and learning more about the modeling industry. This was quite soon after I first rezzed in Second Life and at a first glimpse, I thought "why wouldn't designers simply make their own avatars to model rather than employing avatars as models?". Of course, without knowledge of the industry it is quick to make this assumption as once you enter the industry, you are exposed and enlightened with some great talent; designers, skin and shape makers, etc. The modeling industry really invites us all to explore and express our ability to creatively interpret ourselves and that is one of the key aspects of modeling I enjoy most.

Q:You are recognised as the best looking man in SL. How does that feel?

MB :LOL! I still blush at the thought of that! In all honesty, I think what keeps anyone on a progressional path is the insight for continual improvement and I will say that I do enjoy exploring ways in which I can improve my appearance. Part of doing so is being inspired by the many great looking male avatars from all walks on Second Life, my partner Todd Anton being one of them! I just finished reading the July edition of The Best of Second Life and I'm really feeling inspired by the Mr Virtual World 2011 contestants!

 Q:It must have been an incredibly proud moment for you to win Mister Virtual World and, of course, to represent Australia. How does that make you feel?

MB : I was actually really surprised that I had the first opportunity to pick Australia as the country in which to represent as I am from Melbourne. I was certain that the opportunity may have already been taken by somebody else in the competition!  I always felt it was important to recognise a connection between yourself and the country you are representing, even in a virtual world and I was really fortunate to be able to represent Mr Australia.

Q:How did you celebrate your win?

MB :I would have to say that I am still celebrating! I still feel very fortunate to be named Mr Virtual World 201, even to this day I still cannot believe it!

 Q:What are your career ambitions? Do you want to stay in modeling or would you ever think of branching out into other areas?

MB :I don't think I could possibily ever give up modelling to be honest. I am working with various people in Second Life to move into more leadership roles and also to be working on a project that has long since been in the works so stay tuned!

Q:Everybody always wants to know this month, there will be a new Mister Virtual World. What will be your first words of advice to him?

MB :Naturally there is a great expectation to deliver by being Mr Virtual World and I would have to say that my first words of advice are to remember that respect will always granted by the respect you give to others. A huge factor in being worthy of the title is that people recognise your sincerity. Continue to grow, learn, develop, innovate and respect. 


Q:What Advice do you have for all of our readers who are looking to become Mister Virtual World?
MB :Apart from being persistant, ask yourself why you want to be Mr Virtual World. It's certainly one thing to be asked this question as part of the judging process, but know within your heart that you're wanting to do it for the right reasons. I know I did and I am still smiling graciously today :)
Mikey hun im sooo proud of u and i think all our SL comunity too.You'll keep a place in our hearts always like our Mister Virtual World .Thanks for your time, for your friendship and for this lovely interwiev. Good Luck in your road and the Best Whishes for you :) Koala hugs for our King!! xo ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario